How will we recharge our phones and laptops in Ireland?

You will need a Type G electrical plug. This is the same type of plug that we used in Scotland.

The Type G electrical plug has three rectangular blades in a triangular pattern and has an incorporated fuse (usually a 3 amps fuse for smaller appliances such as a computer and a 13 amps one for heavy duty appliances such as heaters).